Dr. David Hamilton discussing how kindness makes us happy and benefits the heart through the effects of the hormone oxytocin.
Positivity and the act of kindness is proven to lower blood pressure, stress and improve a sense of well-being via the parasympathetic nervous system (in particular, the vagus nerve). Dr. David Hamilton explains in simple terms how people tackle serious conditions, like cancer, with their minds and explains the science of why it works.
Upon leaving the pharmaceutical industry, David co-founded the international relief charity Spirit Aid Foundation and served as a director for two years. He travels the world giving talks and workshops that help people to understand the role of their mind and emotions in their health and life.
- Mind over Matter: Secrets of Human Aura. Mind-Matter Interaction Princeton Research
- The New Science of Healing (You can Heal any Disease)
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Belief - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- The Intelligent Heart - Institute of HeartMath
- Positive Thoughts, Affirmations Shown to Boost Overall Health in New Research
- Thomas Campbell - Physics, Metaphysics & the Consciousness Connection
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness