Thomas Campbell is a NASA physicist, US defense analyst and consciousness expert. He was one of the original explorers of consciousness during the formation of The Monroe Institute. He worked as a physicist along side Robert Monroe and Dennis Mennerich discovering that binaural beats could help aid in their explorations. This lead to the birth of Hemi-Sync technology (easy-to-use audio-guidance meditation), used to attain specific altered states of consciousness. Thomas Campbell eventually left the Monroe Institute and went on to create My Big TOE which is a personal model of physics that unified science, philosophy, physics and metaphysics.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” –Nikola Tesla
Learning to have out-of-body experiences (OBEs) was the doorway that led Campbell to further explorations into non-physical realms. The non-physical realms have greater variety and fewer constraints than the physical world we are familiar with, he explained. He has made trips to the probable future, and said that humanity still exists a thousand years from now.
Beliefs and expectations surrounding the out-of-body experience can hold people back, he said, adding that the mind's intent can be a powerful tool for moving into non-physical realms. In his book series, 'My Big TOE', TOE is an acronym for "Theory of Everything", and he uses his knowledge gleaned from the non-physical realms to expound on life, purpose, physics and evolution.
- Meditation & The Science of Brainwaves Technology
- Robert Monroe explains his first Out-of-body experience
- Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)
- OBEs: The Benefits of Astral Travel
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Belief - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- Mind over Matter: Secrets of Human Aura. Mind-Matter Interaction Princeton Research
- The Intelligent Heart - Institute of HeartMath