Speaker and author William Buhlman discussed the latest research on out-of-body experiences (OBEs). During these experiences a person moves into an astral realm-- a dimension of existence apart from the physical world.
During sleep, people actually separate from their bodies, if only a few inches, Buhlman pointed out, adding that one purpose of sleep may be to recharge the body by accessing the etheric plane.
He shared a technique for inducing OBEs: Get up after about 4 hours of sleep, and lie down on a couch instead of your bed. Then, repeat the affirmation "now I'm out of my body" and hold onto that thought.
People have reported having communications with deceased loved ones and family pets during astral travels. But, the natural evolution in an OBE is to slowly lose human form and become a globe of consciousness with 360 degree views.
A lot of concepts surrounding OBEs are false, such as you can lose connection to your physical body if you're out too long, or that negative entities can enter your body while you're astral traveling.” -William Buhlman
“Out of body experiences allow you to verify your own immortality.” -William Buhlman
- Lucid Dreaming - 7 Tricks You Didn't Know!
- Expansion of Consciousness. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- Thomas Campbell - Physics, Metaphysics & the Consciousness Connection
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)
- Meditation & The Science of Brainwaves Technology
- Quantum weirdness: What we call 'reality' is just a state of mind
- Psychedelics & Consciousness (Short Documentary)