A series of six videos on how to practice meditation without the requirement of religious dogma. This video discusses both the meaning of meditation and the foundations of meditation practice.
“You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day, unless you're too busy; then you should sit for an hour.” ~Old Zen adage
- Meditation & The Science of Brainwaves Technology
- Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)
- Strongest Study Yet Shows Meditation Can Lower Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Think About This: Meditation Can Boost Brain Power
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Consciousness Drives The Universe
- Lucid Dreaming - 7 Tricks You Didn't Know!