Ram Dass began teaching at Harvard University in 1958, where his explorations of human consciousness led him to conduct intensive research with LSD and other psychedelic elements in collaboration with Timothy Leary, Aldous Huxley, Allen Ginsberg, and others. In this video, Ram Dass engages you into a moment regarding your choice and arrangement of your birth and death and outlays an understanding towards the embodiment of awareness.
The Harvard Psychedelic Club is the story of how three brilliant scholars and one ambitious freshman (Timothy Leary, Ram Dass, Huston Smith, and Andrew Weil) crossed paths in the early sixties at a Harvard-sponsored psychedelic-drug research project, transforming their lives and American culture and launching the mind/body/spirit movement that inspired the explosion of yoga classes, organic produce, and alternative medicine.
- Psychedelics & Consciousness (Short Documentary)
- 3 Censored TED Talks They Do Not Want You To See
- Thomas Campbell - Physics, Metaphysics & the Consciousness Connection
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Belief - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Mind over Matter: Secrets of Human Aura. Mind-Matter Interaction Princeton Research
- Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)
- Expansion of Consciousness. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- The Evolution of Consciousness
- The Collective Evolution II: The Human Experience (Documentary)