When 13 year-old Logan LaPlante grows up, he wants to be happy and healthy. He discusses how hacking his education is helping him achieve this goal.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” -John Lennon
- 15 year old invents New Method of Diagnosing Cancer
- What Does School Really Teach Children?
- Aaron Swartz - A Fighter Against the Privatization of Knowledge
- The Surprising Science Of Happiness (TED Talk)
- Dr. Wayne Dyer & Dr. Bruce Lipton - Power of the Mind
- Question Everything ~ How do you Travel with No Money?