An outstanding video which depicts that consciousness is what drives and shapes everything. This means ultimately everything in the universe, even matter, is consciousness in the most subtle and dense form. The video features Grant Morrisson, David Lynch, David Icke, Gregg Braden, Michael Talbot, David Wilcock, Wayne Dyer, Neil Kramer and Bill Hicks.
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” ―Albert Einstein
Thoughts, Emotions, and the power that they bestow upon you. Or rather, how you can empower yourself to live in the moment by controlling your thoughts and emotions, and guiding yourself the way that you want to be guided, rather than allowing modern society to tell you how to feel and what to think.
Just as you create your own reality, we are also co-creating our realities together. We are a collective! As a community, a city, a country, and a species, we decide where we want to go and how we want to flow. It is up to us to decide what happens next in the epic tale that is the human race, but change has to start from an individual level.
- Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A 'Giant Brain'
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Belief - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- Thomas Campbell - Physics, Metaphysics & the Consciousness Connection
- Psychedelics & Consciousness (Short Documentary)
- Expansion of Consciousness. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)